How to fix [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] Error in Outlook Email
Microsoft Outlook is a widely used Email application for sending and receiving emails. [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error is common in Outlook. It works so well, but like any other app; sometimes errors pop on your screen just when you are in the middle of writing an email or when you were just about to send one. It can be irritating, especially if you had a deadline for sending your email, or it was an urgent quotation to a client.
The [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error in Outlook is not such a big deal, and with simple steps, you can clear the error in a short while. This article has provided you with four sure and straightforward steps to follow to remove your error. Before we get to the steps, look at what causes this error in Outlook because prevention is better than cure in health and technology.
What causes the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error in Outlook?
Most people use Microsoft Office Outlook to manage their email accounts. Others have additional operations with it, like managing their calendar events, contacts, and also journaling. When the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error occurs, it means that your Outlook has encountered a problem and cannot function properly.
Here are some of the reasons this error can keep appearing;
- You did not follow the installation instructions well when you were installing Outlook.
- You are not using the correct steps to fix the error. Google will provide you with steps to follow to clear the error, but not all sites give accurate and detailed information.
- You have a lot of caches, or you do not clear cache on your device.
- The Outlook application you are using is conflicting with other software on your device
- The Outlook software you are using is outdated, or your MS Office is obsolete. When updating, you need to update both
Having looked at the causes of the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error, it becomes easier to deal with it now.
You can also prevent the error from occurring by following all the prompts during installation, updating your software, and ensuring you clear all your cache and cookies. Now that it has already happened let us concentrate on how we can get you out of this mess.
Here are four simple steps to help you clear your error.
Clear all caches and cookies
When using your browser, your computer piles up all the sites you visit and stores unnecessary data to help it load faster the next time you search. When you clear this, it means that you are clearing all the stuck data, leaving your computer with only clean data. To do so, follow these simple steps to fix [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error,
- Open Chrome on your device.
- On your top left, there are three dots indicating menu; click on them.
- It brings you More tools, and under more tools, there is “Clear browsing data.”
- If you have not cleared your cookies for a long time, your computer will show you the number of sites you have visited. It will ask you the time you want to clear your data. Select on “All time.”
- The last part of this is to clear data. If you had piled a lot of it, it would take some time to clear your fifteen thousand sites, so you better be patient.
After the process is done, check on your Outlook to see whether the error is still showing. Sometimes it goes with clearing caches; sometimes, it doesn’t, especially if they are not the cause of the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error. If it is still there, let us try the next step;
Update your Outlook
What version of Outlook are you using? Maybe it is outdated and the outdated version is prone to the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error. Uninstalling the old version of Outlook will also clear information that is not important, which also clears the error. Ensure you also upgrade your MS Office.
- Check the updates for the latest version and click on the download
- When it is done, restart your computer and confirm if the error is still on your Outlook.
If that doesn’t work, maybe it is because Outlook needs an Upgrade too. You will first need to uninstall the old version of Outlook.
- Go to your search box and look for applications. Click on Outlook
- There will be prompts on how to uninstall. Follow them until you get to the point of uninstalling.
- After the old Outlook has uninstalled, look for the latest version of Outlook and install it on your device.
- Restart your computer and see if the error is still there.
Has it worked? Maybe yes, maybe no. If your answer is no, perhaps the cause of the problem are not the above-given solutions. Try the third or fourth step.
Have you tried the Web-based version?
Outlook will always have errors if you are using an old browser to get it. The reason behind this is because your browser is conflicting with the updated versions of MS Office and Outlook. Refresh your web browser and sign in again so that you can get the upgraded version of Outlook. In the web browser, type on the search box Outlook and look for the Outlook web-based updated version. Now sign up and check if the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error is still showing.
You have probably gotten to this point this because your error has not cleared yet. Do not worry because, by the time you are done with this last step, it will have disappeared.
Use internet utility to fix the error
Use the MS outlook internet to fix the error because the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error does not occur on Outlook internet. On the hyperlink, put in login details. However, there is a difference in the MS Outlook software program and one of the internet of MS Outlook.
I hope this post has been helpful. Make sure you follow the steps above to the latter, following all the prompts and instructions. If your error has not cleared by the time you are through with the last step, you will need to contact the Microsoft Help Center. They will offer a solution to fix the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error.