Table of Contents
How to Fix [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Error in outlook Email?
Is [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error in Outlook email irritating you? You probably are desperate for a solution on the way out, tight? Good thing is that you’re in the right place. We mostly use Microsoft Outlook to send and receive emails. The application can also be used to manage personal data like calendar appointments, contacts, notes, and so forth.
Microsoft Outlook works so well, but sometimes errors do appear every now and then. Every problem has a solution, and those that do not have a solution are extremely rare. In that regard, you can rest assured that there is a solution to fix [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error.
Why does [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error occur?
This error often occurs during installation time when your Outlook disagrees with other software on your device. Also, it can occur when you are using so many accounts on the devices. When this error occurs, it shows that your device is not working well, and it has to be fixed.
Some of the reasons this error might pop up on your screen
- Your outlook email application is conflicting with other software on your device.
- You are signed in to many Microsoft outlook accounts on the same device
- You are trying to fix the error using the wrong methods. You need to follow the provided steps keenly to clear the error successfully. Use the internet, and consult your friends who are well conversant with such errors.
- You did not follow the prompts well when installing the error. If you wrongly install Microsoft Outlook on your device, you will likely suffer this error.
We have made it easier for you to clear the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error by researching on these four steps. Do not give up if the first one does not work. Maybe your lack lies in the last step.
Use the Web-based version of the software
Using an old browser might be the reason you are suffering from this [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error. This is because the old browser you are using could be incompatible with the updated version of MS Office and Outlook. Refresh your browser and sign in again to get the updated version of Outlook. Search for the Outlook website in the Web browser and get the app’s newest version in the web browser. Put in your sign up credentials, and check if the error has cleared. If not, try this next step.
One of the reasons you are having this [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error is because you are using an outdated MS Outlook. Looking for the updated version can help you solve the problem. However, before looking for the updated version, check for the updated Microsoft Office requirements and ensure your device meets them. This is because MS Outlook may not work with your old version of Microsoft Office. You can start by updating your MS office first and see if your Outlook will work. Below are some steps to help you update your Microsoft Office.
- Open your browser and search for the latest version. It is likely to be in the first option.
- Click on it and look for the option of downloading and click on download.
- Some computers will require you to restart.
- Now go to your Outlook and open it. See if the error is still there.
If it has not disappeared, you will need to update your Outlook app. Before installing the latest version, follow these steps to uninstall the outdated version of Outlook.
- On your desktop, there is an application called Control Panel.
- Click on it, and under programs, click uninstall a program
- All the programs will show up. Look for your Outlook and follow all the prompts to uninstall it.
- After a successful uninstall, go back to your browser and look for the updated version of MS Office.
- Again, follow the prompts to install the updated version.
- Your computer might ask you to reboot. After restarting, sign in by putting your passwords and confirm if the error is still there.
Clear cache and cookies
If the above two did not work, the problem could be cache and cookies. Let us try clearing them and see if the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error will disappear. By cleaning the cache, we are cleaning stuck data on your device. Cleaning cache means removing unwanted data from your computer, leaving it fresh. To clear the cache, follow these steps.
- Go to chrome or the browser you are using.
- On the top right, there are three dots. Click on them. They will bring many options, but we are interested in the browsing data.
- On them, choose More tools, then click on clear browsing data
- You want to clear everything, so, on time range, click all time
- The last step is to clear the data. After checking all boxes, click on clear all data.
By this time, hopefully, the error has gone. Go to your Outlook and confirm if it is still there. Have you signed out of the other accounts that you were signed in? Signing out will help also. If it is still there, do not give up yet. We have one more step you can follow in cleaning up your [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error in Outlook.
Ask Automatic Repair Tool for help
Automatic Repair Tool has all the answers and solutions to your problem. Follow these steps to get their help.
- Go to your search box and type Apps and features
- Spot Microsoft Office 365 and click on it.
- On Microsoft Office 365, right-click and tap on Change.
- Your device will ask you how you want to repair your Office program. Choose the quick repair option.
- Now, the next action might make you lose all the unsaved work. It is vital to ensure you have saved all your previous work. Click on Next to complete the process.
- Go to your Outlook and confirm if the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error is still there.
Some errors will be gone by stage two. Others will have to read until here. Either way, the most important thing is that the errors are gone. I hope that our article has been of help. Make sure you carefully follow all the prompts so that your [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error clears.