Why [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error occurs?
Microsoft Outlook software is a branch of MS Office suite, whose main service is management of emails. It also provides other personal functions like the calendars, journals, contact management and web browsing. Outlook is available for Windows, Mac, Android and IOS soft wares. [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error is common in Outlook email.
Have you ever encountered [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error when using Microsoft Outlook? This error occurs when Microsoft Outlook is not working properly. This error is caused by an operation fault. It is sometimes very tricky in identifying the source of the cause. Users are sometimes very disappointed when they experience these errors as this delay performing their tasks.
There are several reasons why Microsoft Outlook would give [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error.
- Conflict caused due to SMTP server. Keen configuration of the STMP server is vital to avoid the conflict in the mail servers.
- At times [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error also occurs accidentally making it very confusing in identification of cause.
- Usage of a newer or older Outlook version. A mismatch between the outlook software and PC software version can cause [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error occurring. One is therefore advised to try out different versions to see the version that best matches the PC.
- Different usage of the account or multiple accounts on the PC. Multiple logged in accounts in Outlook can cause occurrence of error, logging in of a single email account is thus recommended.
- Use of a corrupted software .Using of a corrupted and pirated Outlook versions could cause [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error.
- Erroneous installation process or files in the system. Improper installation of the system for the first time may cause broken and incomplete installations. One should ensure that proper initial installation is done to avoid missing features and future occurrence of [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error.
Methods to fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error
[pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error can sometimes cause the Outlook user grave disappointments and delays in their work. Below are numerous strategies that one can use to fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error.
1. Reduce number of accounts on Outlook
Sometimes you will find that you have logged in to more than one email account in Outlook. This may cause [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error. To rectify this error, use the steps below:
- Step one, logout from all your multiple email accounts.
- Then clear cache on Outlook software.
- Thirdly restart your PC.
- Finally log in again and access whether the software works.
This should help fixing the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error. If this method does not work try the method below.
2. Clearing Caches and Cookies
Clearing of caches and cookies from your browser is the simplest method of clearing the error. This method however may cause you to lose saved passwords and stored data in your PC. Ensure you have an alternative to your data before undertaking this method. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
- Step one is to open your browser.
- Secondly, on the top right corner of your browser click on “More”
- Step three will be to click on “more tools”.
- A clear browsing option will appear, tap on it.
- Several choices appear, select “cookies and other site data” and “cached images and files”
- A confirmation message should pop up on your screen.
- Click on clear data to finish the process.
Reopen your Microsoft Outlook to confirm whether the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error has cleared or not. If your error has not cleared then try the next method below.
3. Use the troubleshooting system
Every PC has a troubleshooting centre which saves your PC from errors. You should ask your trouble shooting centre to assist in clearing the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error.It will search for the error in your software and fix it automatically.
Follow the following steps to activate your troubleshooting centre to clear the error:
- Step one will be to click on the start button on your PC.
- Secondly, you will select Settings.
- System settings pops up, on it tap “Update and security”
- Select troubleshoot finally.
- Finally guide your system on the error you wish to rectify.
Open your Microsoft outlook to see whether the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error has been resolved or not.
4. Change of Microsoft Outlook version
Different versions of Microsoft Outlook software will occasionally not be compatible with the version of your operating system. Trying an older version of the operating system than the one you are currently using occasionally works in rectifying the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error. If you have installed windows 10, you should consider downgrading it to maybe windows 8 or if you have windows 8 downgrading it to windows 7. This has worked in various occasions.
You may also update your Outlook software to the latest version to see whether it will be compatible with your operating system. Microsoft Outlook designers should always try to build software that matches the operating system.
However, if the error keeps recurring do not despair, consider method below.
5. Reinstallation of Microsoft Outlook;
The main cause of [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error is due to installation errors or due to missing of files when installing. Uninstalling the erroneous application from your system can completely fix the error. The uninstalled software should then be deleted from your PC to avoid re-occurrence of broken and misconfigured files. You will then be required to reinstall fresh and updated Outlook software after deleting those files.
It is recommended to always use the original Outlook version as pirated versions commonly cause [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error.
6. Contacting Microsoft Customer support
If you are not able to fix the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error using the above techniques, you could first search for Microsoft Support on the browser. This will give you instructions fixing [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error. If this does not work, contact Microsoft customer care support. They will be sure to guide you on how to go about rectifying the error or solve the issue themselves.
[pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error is mainly an operational error which can be very annoying to define. Strict adherence to the installation process is therefore vital to avoid this error. In the event you still have this error occurring, ensure you try out the techniques stated above. These are the best methods to fix the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error.