You are probably reading this because you are looking for a solution to the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code. In this article, we will provide you a step by step solution to help you get out of this mess.
Microsoft Outlook is a software used to send and receive emails from the sources it is linked with. This software works so well, but sometimes things can get ugly, and errors occur. It may seem like something too big to deal with, but every problem always has a solution, and here is a solution to your problem.
What is a [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code?
This is an error code that appears on your Microsoft Outlook when it is not working well. Some of the reasons why this error is appearing on your Microsoft outlook are;
- You may have wrongly installed the Microsoft Outlook on your computer. Ensure you follow all the prompts when installing the software to avoid such.
- If you are using many Outlook accounts without clearing the cache.
- May be due to missing files in the Outlook during the installation
- If your Outlook email application does not comply with the other software on your computer
If this error is caused by installing the Microsoft Outlook application, you should uninstall that version of Outlook that you just installed. Look for its updated version and then install the updated version.
Simple steps on how to clear the error
Get the updated version of Outlook
Using an old version of the software might cause you trouble. Ensure you are using the latest version of Outlook. While upgrading to the newest Outlook, download the latest MS Office version because your updated Outlook will not run on an outdated MS Office. To install a new version of MS Office;
- Check for its latest version in the updates.
- Download the latest version.
- Restart your device
- Open your Outlook to confirm if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error has disappeared.
If the error has not disappeared after following the above steps, uninstall the version of Outlook that you have and install the latest version.
Follow these steps to uninstall Outlook
- In the search box, look for Applications
- After the window opens, spot Outlook
- Click on the software
- Follow the prompts carefully by reading each screen until you get to “uninstall.”
- After uninstalling, look for the latest version and install
- Your computer might ask you to reboot
- After starting your device, sign in to the new Outlook and see if the error is still there.
Look for the web-based version
If you are using an old browser, your error will likely not disappear even after following the above steps. This is because your old browser is incompatible with the new versions of MS Office and Outlook.
To use the upgraded version of Outlook, refresh your browser and sign in again. Once in the web browser, search for the Outlook website and get the web-based version’s upgraded version. Sign up with your Outlook password and confirm if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error is still there.
Clear Cache and Cookies
Clearing cache means removing the digital footprints from your device. This ‘dirt’ could also be the cause of the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error. This means that by clearing this stuck data from your device, all your footprints will be fresh, and your error might be cleared as well. To clear cache, follow the following steps;
- On your device, open Chrome
- Click the three dots on your top right
- Click on More tools > clear browsing data
- It will ask you to select a time range; click on All time
- Check all the boxes and click on Clear data
After following these steps, open your Outlook account and see if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error has resolved. Also, sign out of all the other Outlook accounts and close them. Now sign in to one account and see if your error will still occur.
If, by this time, your error is still reluctant to go, here is another solution.
Try different Windows
If you are using Windows 10, change to windows 7 or 8. Changing windows sometimes helps in clearing [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error.
Use Automatic repair tool
You have gotten to this last point because the other four did not work. Right? No need to worry because this one will solve your problem. Follow the steps as indicated.
- In the search box, look for “Apps and Features.”
- Look for Microsoft Office 365 and select it
- On the application, choose the “change” option by right-clicking
- There is a title, “How would you like to repair your Office program.” Of the two options provided, quick repair and online repair, choose the “quick repair.”
- Under that, click on “Repair again.”
- Ensure you have saved all your work before proceeding because you might lose it in the process. Click “Next” to complete the process.
- Now open your Outlook to see if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error is still there.
By the time you are getting here, your error is probably gone, and your Outlook is working well. For some, the error might clear at step one or even at stage two. It all depends on the cause of the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error error. For others, the error can be stubborn. If you fall victim to the error being stubborn on you, contact the Microsoft help center.
We hope that our article has been of help. When trying the above given steps, make sure you follow the prompts to detail. Omitting or adding an action might not clear your error. If your [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error has not gone after following the steps, you can contact the Microsoft Outlook help center and help you resolve it. Hope these methods have helped you to fix the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error.