How do I optimize Google Voice Search?
Prepare your company internally and position your brand as the first search result on Google and you will be winner for voice searches.
According to Fernando Raymond the CEO of ClickDo, UK’s leading SEO Agency in London Coming up on the Google snippets is the key and it is tough. However, it is tough spot to get. Resonantly we rank for featured snipped for “what is parasite seo”
The content publishing strategy and the competition matters. In 2019 all the content I create are tailored to eventually rank high up at the top spot. So, it gets picked up for voice searches.
More and more people are using voice search so ranking at top of search is especially important.
Every company or brand operates with the hope that they will make a profit. Yet, we live and work in a highly competitive environment; only the best-positioned brands are likely to thrive.
- When it comes to having an online presence, companies are going to great lengths to win and woo clients. This wooing is done, chiefly, by having a nicely designed website and a robust online presence.
- However, It’ll be for the user to decide whether to click to your site or not.
- Traditionally, most users had the option of only typing their searches. Today, they have an even more comfortable, faster option, voice search.
- A quick voice search is a preferred way for most users searching for products, services, information, local businesses, and so on.
- According to Google, about 41% of all adults use Voice Searches daily. 20% of all searches made on Google are done via voice searches.
- And when you consider that Artificial intelligence is only getting better, you’ll see why your brand can no longer afford to ignore voice searches.
- It’s a great way to position your company internally even as you embark on other online marketing strategies.
How voice searches work?
Earlier this year in May, Google announced that they’d be launching their new AI child, Google Duplex. This software will enable Google to call businesses for you, make reservations, queries, on your behalf. Let’s leave the ethical aspect of this for a while, and look at how voice searches are becoming more and more common.
- As a business owner, you have to have your ‘house in order’ so that you’re easily and quickly available on voice searches.
- Our ClickDo local business optimisation practices include ‘Citations’. These are online references to the name, address, and phone number of your business.
- The three are collectively referred to as NAP. When a user speaks on the search engine and does a search, the engine’s voice assistants rely heavily on citations to provide the user with results.
How this benefits your local business?
Here at ClickDo, we pride ourselves on being the real pros of SEO and digital marketing.
- We understand and are conversant with all the major voice assistant apps used by search engines in the UK.
- We can help cite your business on major platforms like Bing, Apple Maps, Google My Business, and Yelp.
- Some of the critical voice assistant software used by major search engines include; Alexa, Siri, Cortana, and Google Assistant.
- Companies should invest in in-depth content that answers all the basic questions a voice search may encompass.
- Woe unto your brand if you concentrate on marketing hype, how good your brand or service is; and leave out the necessary information.
- Your content should answer the basic; who, what, when, where, why, and how of your business.
- This is the surest way to direct a voice search directly to your local business.
- We also have what’s called structured data markups, sometimes referred to as Schema Markup. Schema Markup is a concept adopted by Bing, Yahoo, Google, and Yandex to help them understand web content much better.
- Don’t worry about the technical aspect of things; ClickDo will help optimize your web content to make it compatible with this standard threshold that has been put by the major search engines.
- Once we have that in place, we can then employ the other SEO tips and tricks to help your get site get ranked at the top.
- In future, companies may also have to consider training their customer care representatives on how to cooperate more with voice assistants.
- Once you have put your business name and contacts out there, don’t be surprised when a voice assistant calls looking to make reservations for a serious client. Talking too much or laughing all the while will not help much; the voice assistant relies on artificial intelligence to process your responses.
- So, answer the basic questions asked; be precise and specific in details you give back. That’s the world we’re living in; it’s not science fiction. Thus, as a UK business, you’ll need to position your company for voice searches in 2 significant ways.
- First and most importantly, make yourself visible and easy to find via voice searches. How? By doing proper citing and ensuring that the content on your site is in depth, well structured.
- Secondly, train your staff on how to respond to, and handle voice assistants. We are likely to see more and more of them in 2019.
- Try out our comprehensive SEO practices in 2019; it will be a great way of enhancing your online presence in a UK online market that is getting more competitive and crowded by the day.
Furthermore Dinesh Kumar VM at ClickDo and his team has what it takes to get your business at the top whether via voice searches, or the more traditional method of typing. We will help transform your UK brand with our holistic site optimisation services, get in touch now.